Monday, March 16, 2009

What deals

I took the day off today to spend some time with both my men. Half day with Chase and the other half with both. Brad got out of work early and we headed up to the Outlet Mall. I haven't been there in years, I mean probably 10 years, yes, that long. But they have some great kids stores so Brad and I decided to venture out. I got some amazing deals (steals) at the Children's Place. Chase already has many clothes thanks to cousins, but I wanted to buy some 24 months for the fall/winter. I purchased some flannels, cordoruory pants, fleece pull-overs, pajamas, and more. Best of all, the clothes were all $2.99 and under. I walked out of the store with 11 items for $30. Yes, I am bargain shopper. I didn't even look at the regular clothes. That was not my intention, he is set for the summer so no need to shop the current season, full-price items. Enough bragging.

But poor little man, as we were shopping, I noticed that Chase kept pulling at both is ears. Now he does this every time he gets sleepy and is about to zonk out, but this was different. He wasn't cranky or miserable, but I could tell something wasn't right. So I called and made an appointment and they got him in at 7pm tonight. Sure enough he has an ear infection in his right ear. This is his first one ever and he is in a pretty good mood. It was a little more difficult to put to sleep tonight but eventually he zonked out. He's so sweet. I hope the medicine works fast and he feels better.
Just for fun...

2 comments:

Julia said...

I love bath tub pics and baby butts! I think I'll make my way up to the oulet mall, I don't have anything for Kaleb for fall, thanks for "bragging"!

Stacy said...

Gotta love the outlet stores and especially The Children's Place! I have Eli set for summer but I should probably start buying for next winter. Bargains are awesome and you should definitely brag on yourself when you get such great deals!
I hope your little man feels better soon. Usually once the antibiotic kicks in they are good to go. Finishing up the 10 days of medicine is another.
Love the bathtub picture!