It has come time to transition to 12 months clothes. So we while I was up in Chase's room switching out 6-9 to 12 months, Chase was playing. He loves to open and close his door. While I was out in the hallway, he would close the door then open it and giggle. We played this game all night. Then he snuck out to the hallway and I played his game. He was thrilled and laughing so hard. It was so much fun.
Mommy playing Chase's game.


He was trying to close the door but didn't realize he couldn't do it when he's in the way. He quickly learned and turned around. So smart.
2 comments:
Adorable!
So cute! I love the look on his face in that first one! Have you started planning his bday party yet? Are you doing big or small? I can't decide what I want to do. I have ideas just don't know if that's exactly what I want to do just yet. I guess I better be deciding...it will be here before we know it. :(
Post a Comment