
I was shocked and asked Brad what in the world is this? How in the world did it get in there? Neither of us knew. We were dumbfounded. Then I got thinking. That Saturday we had some friends over that have a four year old and six year old and they were playing with all of Chase's toys. So how did a Hershey kiss get in the barn? Well, I have (had) a bowl of them on the counter and it would have been easy for the four year old to grab some. This was our only logical reason. For sure Chase didn't do it, he can't reach the bowl and Brad or I would never do such a thing. We just laughed, because if you knew Mason, it made perfect sense. So I looked and didn't see anymore and just put his barn away. We were just thankful Chase did see it and possibly choke on it or eat it.
But the story doesn't end there.....
About a week later, Chase was playing with his toys and I was in the other room grabbing something and noticed it got real quite, we know what quiet means...trouble. So I quickly checked on him and he was quietly sitting on the floor facing the wall and really intently doing something. What was he so interested in?
Yup, more Hershey kisses. Apparently I should have looked around all the toys in the barn and I would have seen these, four more Hershey kisses. And this time we weren't so lucky. Chase had found them and started to try to eat one. He just had to figure out how to open it. As you can see he got pretty close. I was again thankful that he didn't eat it and choke on it. So this time I cleaned the barn out and looked in every nook and cranny. Clean. No more kisses. This time I am certain.
2 comments:
Big grin.
Wish I had a barn full of kisses right now...
At least he was smart enough to try to unwrap it. He's a genius.
Post a Comment