Finally it was time to eat, for all of us. As I sat next to Chase to feed him his yummy avocado, his favorite, he kept staring at me as I ate my pizza. He wanted some so bad but I wasn't ready to let him experience pizza. I didn't want him to be distracted with pizza when he needed to eat his dinner and dessert. He was so funny though as he stared at everyone eating.
After dinner it was time to play. Chase was crawling all over Grammy, something he has found fun to do, he loves obstacle courses. He has these bath squirter balls that are squishy and he loves to put in his mouth. He bites down on it and waves his hands crazily. So funny. 



He's started this new thing with his tongue. He sticks it out and leaves it out. It's too cute. 



No comments:
Post a Comment