or not. I knew this day would come. The fun, the mess, the yumminess. Chase loves to eat finger food but little man has yet to get his front teeth, well actually they just popped through a couple of days ago. But they are barely there. I try to give him as much finger food as I know he can gum, which can be very trying. He absolutely loves white Amercian sliced cheese among the many others. But since he can't eat cheese all day every day, I had to think of some creative foods that are more chunkier than the stage three food baby foods. I've been making about 75% of his food so he's had some Beechnut, Gerber, and Earthbest. But frankly, there is not a lot of variety out there and he needs variety just like daddy and I.
Enjoying some chicken and squash. He would grab a handful and squeeze real hard. It was so cute.


So he pretty much eats what we eat, before the salt and junk that I add. Yesterday he had yummy homemade minestrone soup, the ingredients included sweet potato, egg noodles, white navy beans, green beans, corn, and diced tomatoes. He loooooved it. It was quite yummy actually. The next few days he will look forward to homemade mac and cheese, chicken, broccoli, apple, and tomato medley, avacado and cream cheese, grilled cheese and lots more.

There was more on him and the floor than in his tummy. Sierra (hoover) was happy. :)
1 comment:
Hey we were reading each other's blog at about the same time! How funny :)
Now I want to see the after pics! Chase's face was waaaay to clean!
Post a Comment