Saturday, March 28, 2009

Daddy & I

Today was such a beautiful day, we have been waiting for a day like this since....November. :) Brad was outside raking the yard as I cleaned inside, yuck, I would have rather been outside but the house needed cleaning, as always. But that didn't mean Chase couldn't be outside with daddy, so I put his sneakers, jacket and hat on and out he went. Since he can't walk yet, his Jeep went with him. At first he was a little frustrated because he couldn't move in the rough grass, but he enjoyed watching daddy just the same.
Chase running away, dropping toys as he goes.What mommy?

Daddy chasing after.Where are going Chase?I absolutely love this one. It's their first "walk" together.


Hi mommy! And no he doesn't say "mommy" yet, but he surely says "daaa--dyyyy".

2 comments:

♥ Amy said...

Isn't that the way it goes? Why does "daddy" always come out first? I love their first walk together. Looks like a first drive, too.

Julia said...

What fun pictures! They made me smile. Sat was a beautiful day, wasn't it? We had a fun day too. Maybe when I can string more than a few uninterrupted minutes together, I will post some pictures too!