


Thankfully Brad and I didn't get suckered, too much, into buying many toys. Thanks to Chase's cousins before him, he got alot of hand-me-down toys, which is awesome. But I won't lie, when we go to the store Chase will get a new toy, not all the time, but we've got to spoil him now and again. He loves bath toys and we spoil him with those.
But don't worry, I will not deprive my child of the wonderful colors, shapes, and sounds of toys, only limit them. However, he loves to play with balls so much that we do totally spoil him when we see a ball, such as last night. We were at Target shopping for necessities and birthday gifts and that's when we saw them, a whole bin of big, bouncy balls. For $2.49 how could we not buy Chase this huge, big blue ball? In the cart it went. Chase played with this huge ball the whole way home, kicking and throwing it. Did I mention that it is the same size as him?


3 comments:
I love love love the boppy picture! So sweet! He's so cute holding that huge ball. What a fun age!
I so agree...Eli loves refridgerator magnets and the tupperware cabinet. He will occasionally find the pots and pans. you know...they make more noise. LOL. Cute pictures! Only about 6 more weeks. I still haven't started planning anything yet for his party. I guess I just don't want it to happen yet.
Completely agree with you. And if you give him an actual remote (minus the batteries) he'll know and demand the working remote. They always know when you are trying to trick them.
Post a Comment