Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sierra you can have some of my Cherrios.

The other day I was preparing dinner and Chase was in his walker eating Cherrios. Well, I thought he was eating his Cherrios. I looked over to check on him and Sierra and him were enjoying a snack together.


Sierra was in doggy heaven as she munched handful after handful of Cherrios. It was so cute, Sierra is such a gentle giant but a big oaf at the same time. It was such a precious moment between a little boy and his dog.


Before I had the chance to clean off Chase's hand, he managed to eat some Cherrios. Yuck, doggie germs!
But that's not the end, Chase loved sharing his Cherrios but when it came to his animal crackers, well that was a different story. The next day he was in his walker eating an animal cracker, Sierra walked by, Chase put his hand out and Sierra, well, ate it. But not after a fight, Chase didn't let go, Sierra won. And huge crocodile tears from Chase ensued. It was so cute and sad. Sierra didn't understand, he was so happily sharing the other day. So we gave her a few and told her no when he again offered his cookie. Chase kept following her but Sierra is so smart she walked away. We taught her well. :)

Sierra why did you eat my cookie?



He was so upset, it broke my heart. So sad.


But they are still best friends.

2 comments:

♥ Amy said...

I know I haven't commented lately, but I do so enjoy the moments you've captured here on your blog. This post is really funny and cute. I had to show Chris that second-to-the-last shot. He laughed, too. What memories Chase will have with his pets!

Stacy said...

Too funny...our dog has learned to hang out under the high chair and Eli tries feeding her every once in a while but MOST of the time we catch him first. Roxie cleans the high chair for us on a daily basis though. LOL. Adorable pictures!