Monday, November 1, 2010

Day One: I am thankful for...beautiful fall

November is the month we celebrate Thanksgiving isn't it? So why just save one day to be thankful, why not be thankful everyday. Everyday of the year would be ideal but I am going to take baby steps and start with every day in November.

Not only should we be thankful but we should also be giving. ..."It is more blessed to give than to receive." Acts 20:35. Something I am striving to do more often. I love to give and be thoughtful but have to remember those acts of thoughtfulness and giving don't always have to "cost" such as buying things. Kind words, a little note, etc. are all ways of giving. Speaking of a little note, I really need to write my special Aunt a little note and thank her and bless her day with pictures of the boys.

But that is besides the point. Being thankful....

Day One:  I am thankful for the beautiful colors that fall brings.


No comments: