Saturday, October 30, 2010

A hayride we go...

Last Sunday after church we headed home for lunch and then packed up again to go to the Apple Shed for a hayride. We attempted a hayride the day before at Wickam Farms but they had stopped for the day. But this was way more fun since we joined the D's. They planned on going and we tagged along. 

He is too cute.
 Callen really was happy, just not at that moment.

 Poppy Lee, Gracie and Grandpa D.
 The D's
 All the D's and Poppy Lee.
Isn't this the cutest picture with barn background.


Well, the below picture is my failed attempt to get ALL of us. I set the camera on a nearby table and attempted to get a picture with the timer. Unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of time to finagle with it and well, as you can see, it didn't turn out. But I love it anyways...Granpa D got chopped, as well as Gracie but you can see her legs, and well, Poppy Lee is blocking Clayton and Mary too.

No comments: