A strange thankfulness maybe, but I am thankful that Callen has thus far been an easier teether. He had the normal "signs" that Chase did when he was teething, drooling non-stop, runny nose and a little cranky. But that's where it stops. Fortunately for all of us we didn't go through with Callen what we did with Chase.
Remember this night? Thankfully Callen was nothing like that, maybe a slight fever. But overall he chewed everything in site and had about two nights of crankiness and waking up every 1.5 to 2 hours. But that was it. Last Monday, 11/1/10, I noticed something popping out and there they were....his two bottom teeth starting to make their appearance. Amen, glory to God. I was so excited that that was it.
Now let's hope the rest of them go smoothly too.
Day Six: I am thankful for Callen's
first two teeth being a breeze, for the most part.
(You can kind of see them, well maybe not.)
No comments:
Post a Comment