For those of you that have been pregnant, I am sure you have wondered what in the world the baby is doing in there sometimes. Every night around this time, 9:30/10pm the baby is so active. I just sit and stare at my belly and wonder...what in the world are you doing in there? I mean it feels as if he is doing some gymnastics, or should I say karate or something. I know it like a big, warm bathtub so he's probably in there splishing and splashing.
It's so weird but amazing at the same time. He's in there growing and getting bigger everyday but he manages to remind me every night that he's there, not that my ever-growing belly doesn't.
I of course wonder how different will this littly boy be from his big brother, looks, personality, etc. I am so excited for Chase to meet him. We always ask Chase, "Where is your baby brother?" and he answers, "Mommy's belly" and then proceeds to lift my shirt, wherever we are, so that he can pointt to my belly button. I wish that he could touch and see my belly when the baby is moving but the baby is so sporadic Chase wouldn't get it. But how neat would that be?
2 comments:
Yes-I wondered all the time what in the world that little bean was doing in there! Part of one of the world's mysteries, I guess. Maybe someday they will invent a way to video tape our unborn children so we can see. :-)It's funny that even in the womb they are creatures of habit.
yes I've been wondering too. I read that they are going through sleeping patterns right now too-12-14 hours. So the moments of movement crack me up, because really what is there to do in there?
Post a Comment