It's all perception on how you look at life, pessimism or optimism. I believe in most circumstances I am a very optimistic person, I try to balance that with reality, well that's Brad's job to do...bring me back to reality sometimes. Anyway my blessing, and it's a blessing in my eyes.
So the past two months have been pretty burdensome for Brad and I, mainly just life happening, but all at once. Brad's truck woes, our first "baby" Sierra Jane dying, both brad and I getting hit with the 24 hour bug at the same time, our washing machine on its way out and then my car accident. Thankfully none of our woes caused bodily harm, emotional, yes. But I am thankful that we are all well and healthy. I questioned if we were being chastised or tested. It just didn't seem to end, after one then another.
We just continued on faith that we could afford all the fixes. Our floors are still without carpet or hardwood, but that's ok with me, for now. I painted both the hallway and the living room and I can live it for awhile.
I digress...my blessing. So it's been two weeks since I was rear-ended and what a pain it is to be in an accident...paperwork, talk to insurance, paperwork, estimate, paperwork etc. And it stinks even more when you are the victim, however again, I am so very thankful that no one was hurt. That is a huge blessing but the blessing in disguise was that after getting my car repaired, just the muffler thankfully...we got money back. I took it to my dad's work and they are just awesome. But how cool is that! We have so much to do to the baby's room and we have enough money to get it done. I don't and won't feel guilty at all for buying the supplies to finish the room...paint, flooring, bedding, etc.
I may have had to go through some frustrations but God always provides, in one way or another.
No comments:
Post a Comment