But really, I am praying for this little one and that it will like to sleep. That's not all of course, I'm praying for a safe, healthy pregnancy, and that #2 will weigh in less than 10lbs, 8lbs. would be nice. But also for this child to have a sweet-spirit, be healthy and happy, teething will be painless and of course, enjoy sleep.
Chase at 17 months still doesn't sleep well. It gets so extremely exhausting. I really don't understand, I've tried and done everything. His crib is all plushed out...nice plush crib bumper so his legs and arms to get stuck in the rungs, a foam egg carton underneath his sheets for a plush mattress, sound machine and small heater to keep him warm. But to no avail, he wakes up in the night. This weekend I am blaming the full moon.
But yes, I am one of the three Pastor mentioned. I am excited to share this exciting experience with the other two. Such a special time in our lives and to spend it together. I still can't believe that we're able to do it together. Now that is exciting to me.
7 comments:
Congrats again!!! I think it's really neat that you get to be preggo with your bf...again.
Congratulations Dawn! That's so exciting. I know you are probably nervous about how things are going to work out, but just remember God gives us grace for each day, just like our daily bread. From Julia's comment, I am assuming that Katie is also expecting? That is so neat-what am exciting time your lives! Be well. I will be praying for you, Katie and your families. Please call me or FB me if you need anything: I am at my parent's house all the time.
Congratulations!!!! Your due dates are only 10 days apart, huh? I think we should make it a contest. What should the prize be......?
Even tho CJ was 3 years old when I was preggo with Ella, I too was scared of the unknown and less sleep. But it goes by so quick! I can't believe it was a year ago almost that she was born. And God will bless you in some way for some relief, lol. Tho Ella is not a good teether like CJ, she is a dream sleeper most of the time. But, that also took a long time to get to. See you soon!
I am thrilled for you two! And don't worry, Dawn. A mother's love can't be explained. It just works. There will be hard times, but they won't even compare to the good times. And as for a perfect baby, we've tried eleven times so far and can't seem to get close to perfect. This one might sleep better, but it will have other faults to take that place. ;)
I'm so excited for you! Two May birthdays in your family, what a fun month that is going to be for you! Chase will change and grown so much by the time this baby comes so don't stress too much on how he is now. I hope you have a great pregnancy and keep us posted!
congratulations Dawn! How have you been feeling? Are you about two months now? I'm so bad at figuring out timelines...
I'll keep you in my prayers as you carry this little one.
Are you at home now with Chase, and working part time? How is that going?
Post a Comment