Sunday, October 18, 2009

I've decided...

that for now I have decided to take a break from the bedtime frustrations and to spend some time editing the pictures from our camping trip, way back in August. But I will say that tonight he went right down which he has been doing for quite sometime except for this past week. But the next trial is to see if he will sleep through the night. But I am not thinking of that right now, instead I am spending some minutes editing photos which I have not done in for.ever. Between everything I have going on, I don't have alot of extra time to edit photos.

I started shooting in RAW and that requires more editing time, which frankly I don't care for but I do have to say I love how much more freedom I have with the pictures. Now I need to look into getting some free actions and learning about actions.

But enough said here are some pictures from our fun family camping trip in August.

No comments: