Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Vote for Chase!

Chase needs your votes.
To commemorate his birth, I have entered him
in the D&C’s Meet the Babies 2008.
He will be featured in a special Sunday edition
on January 25, 2009 with all the other babies born in 2008.
But there’s more…you need to vote for him as the cutest baby.
Just click here to register.
You just need to enter an email address and the password
will be sent to your email.
Log in and click Chase as your favorite.
You can choose up to 10 babies as your favorites but why would you do that.
(Unless you had a baby and their in it too.) :)
Tell everyone you know…he could win a $1,000 scholarship.






6 comments:

Stacy said...

Yep, he's pretty dag on cute. I'm off to place my vote.

Katie said...

Dawn, that last picture of him is too good...what a cutie! I'm definitely voting for him!

Michelle said...

Katie's right. That last picture is adorable. Now about that vote....can we talk about some kind of payment for the vote? ;)

♥ Amy said...

I voted for Chase! And I agree that that last shot is just adorable.

stacy said...

I voted.
You picked a good picture, I love that one in the pumpkin. He's just too cute!

♥elisabeth joy♥ said...

Ahh He is so cute! I like the last pic too.