Christmas day we spent all day at Brad's moms in Honeoye on the lake. We enjoyed wonderful appetizers, as always, and presents. CJ, Brad's nephew, was the present giver, and he helped just about everyone open theirs as well.
CJ thinks if he blows into his thumb it will make his muscles bigger.
What is it Gram?

Chase's new cozy. He wasn't quite sure about it.

Chase in his new (used) walker. CJ tried it out a few years back.


Thanks Grammy. I love it!

The kids bought the parents a Wii and Wii Fit.
Brad showing Gram how to bowl.

He loves this. Lights flash, things pop up, and music plays. So peaceful. :)

Nicole waiting....and waiting....and waiting.

Baby Ella and Santa (Papa)

Again, we should've just bought boxes.

What daddy? You open it.

CJ loooovvveed his legos from us.
2 comments:
Cute pictures of Chase...and that last one cracks me up. I think Nicole may have been excited about the Legos also. LOL. I'm enjoying all of your Christmas pictures. Keep them coming and have a nice New Year!
Looks like fun. You captured some great memories! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment