Friday, December 12, 2008

Gingerbread House

Last week I went to a friend's house for our annual Gingerbread House making and ornament exchange. This was my third year and we always have such a blast. It's amazing how we are all given the same exact ingredients and tools and each year we come up with a different style gingerbread house. But as you see, it's not actually gingerbread, we cheat and use graham crackers.

I'll have to find the pictures from last year and see how different they look.

5 comments:

Julia said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! We're going to making ours sometime this week. I make the gingerbread, Kenny does the construction and the girls do the decorating.

I'm so going to miss Christmas time when it's over. I love all these little traditions we're starting to have now that we have little ones.

Michelle said...

What fun!

Stacy said...

Looks like fun! We have an ornament exchange at work that is always fun.

♥ Amy said...

So pretty! Do you eat as many candies as you decorate with? I love "finger" candies best - M&M's, Good & Plenties, Sugar Babies, stuff like that. Yum!

Dawn said...

Unfortunately Amy, I do eat as many as I decorate with. And then I eat the ones off the house the next few days. Arrggghhh...sugar!