Getting bundled up...
It finally snowed on a Saturday when I could take Chase out during the daylight. After relaxing inside all day I finally bundled Chase up in his snowsuit and outside we went. He was so funny. The dogs were so excited we were out "playing" in the snow that they wanted to play too. I had to guard them from knocking Chase over.
It finally snowed on a Saturday when I could take Chase out during the daylight. After relaxing inside all day I finally bundled Chase up in his snowsuit and outside we went. He was so funny. The dogs were so excited we were out "playing" in the snow that they wanted to play too. I had to guard them from knocking Chase over.












Chase Andrew Salatino
4 comments:
SOOOOOO adorable!!! The snow made the perfect background for lighting-just made his beautiful eyes pop out even more. I can't wait till we can do the same thing with Jack!
He's too cute!!
These pictures are adorable. It looks like he really enjoyed himself. I love his snowsuit. I can't find anything like that around here. Maybe after the New Year I will look. Has Chase taken any interest in crawling yet? Eli can get up on all 4's but he doesn't know what to do then. It won't be long though.
Such sweet pictures. I can see why you chose to post them all!
Post a Comment