Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's finally in my hands

Ever since my 35mm Cannon Rebel XLT stopped working properly about 3 years ago, I've wanted to upgrade to a digital version. But it is an expensive investment and I tend to put other things first, siding the house, paying the bills, and the list goes on. Well, on a whim and in an instant I became a owner of a new 10 mega pixels, Rebel XTi on Friday. It was an absolute steal. I am so excited. I took a photography class about 5 years ago using my 35mm but I need to refresh my memory. I'm so thankful I was patient because it was a deal, well I should say, God blessed me with this. Below are some samples of my experimenting.
A little much with the flash. But cute nonetheless.

3 comments:

♥ Amy said...

Oooh! So exciting! I remember when I got my Rebel. I could hardly sleep for the first week. www.twopeasinabucket has a very friendly, extremely helpful message board where I learned just about everything I know about photography. I'll bring you my favorite book to borrow this morning, too. :D

Stacy said...

That's awesome! I'm so excited for you. Have fun playing and you have a great model!

Julia said...

I still haven't gotten over my excitement over my cannon rebel and I got it over a year ago! These cameras are awesome. Totally worth the expense, especially when there's children to take pictures of!