We seem to get our "official" family portrait once a year but the more kids you add to it the more difficult it gets. We had to schedule around naps and for the most part it went pretty well.
We didn't get any real fun out-of-the-ordinary pictures that I like to have but the kids and mommy and daddy were maxed and I took what we could get. Frankly, I think they are pretty cute.
We didn't get any real fun out-of-the-ordinary pictures that I like to have but the kids and mommy and daddy were maxed and I took what we could get. Frankly, I think they are pretty cute.
I think this one is funny because Brad pretty much has
Chase in a "hold" to keep him sitting still and his hands down.
We almost lost Callen on this one. They have this HUGE platform that they cover in the background to have the boys sit on. It's about 2ft. off the ground. As you can see Chase is holding onto Callen. Now this was back in December and Callen wasn't quite steady sitting on his own.
Well, Brad and I were being such great, watchful parents and checking out the monitor to see if the picture turned out. It was only but a split-second but as they say, that's all it takes. And as we turned back around to get Callen, Chase being a two year old, just let go of him and Callen went to his belly then rolled right off the platform. Brad jumped and grabbed him by the waist of his pants with just a few inches to spare. It all happened in slow motion. Poor kid.
Using one of the awful, fake backgrounds but they are just too cute.
My favorite family photo.


1 comment:
Your family is SO cute! I love that your husband is holding him down in that first picture...gotta love sweet little boys! :)
Post a Comment