My girlfriend made some delicious cocoa and gave it to everyone as little gifts at our gingerbread house party. I still had some left thankfully because I promised Chase some hot chocolate and little did I know we didn't have any until I remembered Jess's. Thanks Jess!
But with it she also made a chocolate covered spoon and then we added little marshmallows and whipped cream. Chase was in hot chocolate heaven. And on top of that, I found these adorable little snowman straws at Walmart after Christmas for only fifty cents for a bag full.
Excited about his whipped cream
Dropping in marshmallows
Getting ready to enjoy!
This just says it all.
He enjoyed his hot chocolate for at least 30 minutes, dropping in marshmallows and some teddy grahams too. The perfect way to end a sledding day.
1 comment:
great use of natural sunlight in the shots! looks like a delicious yummy way to end a cold fun filled day :)
Post a Comment