As Chase was getting ready for bed, one of the bedtime routines is to go potty which turns into a conversation time for him. So tonight as he was sitting on the potty because he had to go "poopy" which seems to be every night. But as he was sitting there, he was playing with his belly and discovered that he can grab the skin on his belly and make his belly button disappear. Here is the conversation that ensued...
As Chase is holding his belly to hide his belly button.
"Mommy, somepins missing."
Oh no, what's missing?
" I don't know, somepin"
I then poke at his belly, minus a belly button and he giggles. "Oh no buddy what's missing on your belly?"
"My belly nipple" proceeded by a funny look on his face as he knows this doesn't sound right.
"What's missing buddy?" As I am trying not to laugh.
"My belly nipple." Again weird face. "My belly button!" He exclaims. "I didn't come with one."
He makes me laugh so hard sometimes. Even though bedtime is not necessarily a "fun" time around here and he totally uses potty time as his major stall tactic but these potty talks are always super hilarious. I need to start video taping him.
There so funny because he is trying to so hard to come up with stuff to talk about and just gets going. They are quite the stories I hear during these Potty Talks. Hmmmm...I think I see a children's book in the works.
No comments:
Post a Comment