Monday, January 10, 2011

Week in review...

I can't believe it's the tenth of January already. I know I always seem to say that when looking back but boy does time go by fast. I am very thankful though that my word for 2011, contentment, is already showing. We had a great week and I was content to just be home with the boys, we didn't go any.where.

Callen driving his car.

Eating Chase's Build-A-Car

I had laryngitis all week last week, have no idea how in world I got it, it's so strange how it happens, all of a sudden I just can't talk. Now instead of laryngitis, I have a cold and sound nasal, yuck. And poor Chase has a cold too and Callen is teething. So nonetheless sleep hasn't been happening in this house. Have I ever mentioned that I hate teething? Sometimes I wonder why God just didn't let babies be born with teeth, it would be so much easier and more sleep for me. And this is only the third tooth and how many more do we have to go? Ugh.

Destroying his crib.

 

Destroying his crib, then falling asleep in his destruction.

No comments: