We were the first ones to arrive out of the three kids so Chase and Callen were able to have some one on one Grandpa time. Chase loves his Grandpa and had a great time having him read books.
For some reason I didn't get any pictures of the actual Christmas family part but here are some, compliments of my SIL.
CJ's picture efforts
And these last photos round out the evening and just for the record, it was 11pm and the kids were
obviously checked out for the evening, Ella didn't want any part of it, hence not being in the picture.
And....we're done for the night. Love how CJ has the same "smile" in every picture.
And since I had way too much on my plate this year, I didn't get around to wrapping any of Chase's gifts or anyone else for Christmas Day. So after we got home and got the kiddos to bed, Brad and I were up until 2 am wrapping gifts and watching Elf.



No comments:
Post a Comment