Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our Family Christmas Card

On a whim I decided to do a family Christmas card, well not really on a whim I guess. I planned on doing one with our pictures from Sears (soon to follow) but we didn't get them in time. So I canned the idea of a Christmas card, until they all started to spill in and I decided I did want in on the action and memories. 

The Sunday before Christmas I set up the camera out on our front porch and immediately after church we ran outside, I hit the 10 second timer and Viola! Our Family Christmas Card. It took just one picture, the boys are well-trained.

Now if you did not receive our card, don't feel entirely too bad since it was last minute and I still have about five in my purse that never made it out. Sorry. Maybe next year.


No comments: