Thursday, October 7, 2010

So where have I been?

My, oh my, time sure does go by quickly and so much more so when you start adding children to your family. I have been blogging in the back but behind on the pictures. My card is full and I need to make room on the computer or put them on the external drive, but I like them in three places before I delete from the camera card. So I have been missing the opportunity for good pictures since both camera cards are full. :( So I've resorted to my phone, yuck.

Anyway, I guess it just means I've been picture lazy. Sometimes it just feels like I am always behind, behind on laundry, dishes, cooking, baking, house projects, etc. Juggling being a mommy, a two year old, newborn, being a wife, selling lia sophia and on, has come to be a lot. I have to learn to manage my time better, I thought I did, but then as I look around sometimes and see some untidiness, I realize maybe I don't. I asked Brad how come when I worked full-time it seemed easier to keep the house clean, and his reply which made sense...um, you weren't here to make it dirty. :)

So I am going to start spreading my nights out to more than just lia sophia stuff and back to my blogging, well more often anyway. But here is one from August, yes all the way back in August, it was one of many of our fun summer activities.

No comments: