I gave mom a call to see if she wanted to join and of course she did. We went hiking instead of a jog so that we could bring Harley and let him run loose. But where we were going, a double stroller wasn't going to work, so I finagled Callen into the Moby Wrap and Chase was on his own to hike.
We were gone for about an hour and then returned for a picnic lunch. On our way back, Chase fell flat on his face on the path.
Chase you all right? I asked.
Yeah, he said laughingly, my feet hurts.
My mom and I couldn't help but giggle because of how he said it, laughing at himself. Then as we were walking to the cars to get ready to eat, Chase just stopped in the middle of the driveway and took off his boot. We thought he had a cramp or something but his foot "hurt" and felt "funny" because his sock had fallen down. I didn't think about the boots not being the best to walk in but I was thinking mud and water. I didn't realize he'd be walking so much.
Hey mom, um, I can't see here...






No comments:
Post a Comment