I can't believe that my little man is already six months old. It's amazing how much he has changed and developed in just six months. Life is so amazing and it's even more amazing watching it happening right before me. He such a good baby and so much fun. His mommy and daddy love him so very much. I love watching him learn something new every day. He is sitting up on his own and pretty stable, saying differnt letters such as da-da-da-da. I told Brad that it is not technically da-da. :) He holds his bottle, which is amazing since he is mostly breastfed. The list just continues, which I am sure is normal baby developing, but it's absolutely amazing to be a part of and watch. 


4 comments:
Enjoy it now. He'll be school age before you know it.
so sweet! I love the last picture of you kissing Chase, a very loving picture :)
I know isn't it just amazing that in a short 6 months that so much has changes about them. I'll be having these heartfelt moments tomorrow when Eli is officially 6 months. I loved seeing him as a newborn.
Happy Birthday to your little guy. We have a tradition around here of singing the birthday song to our babies every month for their first year (or two). Someone always remembers when their "date" rolls around again and we love singing all together while baby eats up the attention.
Post a Comment