The placemats, they're reversible
(don't mind the crumbs)

The fabric that will be made into curtains...someday.
Anyway, so my mom stopped by and we had a nice, long visit, which happens seldom, sadly. One thing I have learned, you have to make time and make an effort to see family. Otherwise the days just vanish and before you know it, it's been days, even weeks, from the last visit. As my mom was heading out, Brad got home from his dad's and had a box full of apples. His dad bought me apples so that I would make him a pie. Sunday's project. He bought Fortune apples which I have never heard of, but he was told that they would make a good pie. We'll see. But that's beside the point, they are the biggest apples I've ever seen. 



1 comment:
Love the picture of Chase staring at that huge apple. It's hard to make "decorative" things a priority, but it's a wonderful feeling when they finally get done.
Post a Comment