Sunday, November 23, 2008

I was tagged...

Even though I haven't been blogging very long, being tagged is still fun. It made me think back to that day and how much fun it was. It was Monday, October 13, Columbus Day an absolutely beatiful warm day. I was so excited to have the day off to spend with both my boys. I was out tearing down the walls in our out building, my soon to be work out/craft room. While I was doing this, Chase was out lying on blanket taking a nap. He was just lying there playing and I looked over and he was zonked out. Boy after my own heart. I love to nap outside, Brad thinks I am crazy but I love it. Sometimes in the summer, I set up the tent just so I can sleep in it. I can't wait to do that with Chase next year.

Anyway back to me being tagged and the picture. I decided to take a break and notice the beauty around me just in my backyard. Our neighbor has cows and they always wander up to the fence so I decided to take some pictures. They were just so peaceful and serene. Such magnificent animals. Such a beautiful day, only a little over a month ago as I sit out here while 6 inches of snow now cover the yard. Oh how the seasons change.

I now tag Julia, Michelle and Carrie. How it works....go back four months to the fourth picture posted and write a blurb on it. If you haven't been around that long, go back to your first month and the fourth picture. It's still fun!

No comments: