Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chase in a pumpkin

Yesterday Chase turned six months old and I decided to copy Stacy's idea (thanks Stacy). I carved out a large pumpkin and put Chase in it. So adorable. The things we do to our kids and put them through. He was such an angel, just as always.


4 comments:

kauffeegrl said...

He is so stinkin' cute, Dawn!!! It must be hard when he's naughty with those big eyes looking at you

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh...I love it. And it looks like he loved it also! And I chuckled when I saw the one of him sucking on it. So much a like. How did you love it when you took him out of it? so slimy. Great job. I'm glad you decided to do it.

Julia said...

Those pictures are great!!! What a fun idea. Maybe I could carve mine into a cradle and put Kaleb in it...nah, too much work.

You did a great job!

♥ Amy said...

I love that eager look on his little face in that first one. Just adorable!