Friday, May 14, 2010

Impromptu Family Photo Shoot

It was such a beautiful evening last Wednesday, 5/5, Chase's birthday, that I decided to do an impromptu family photo shoot before the newest Salatino arrived. It was just Chase and I at first, then daddy got home and I encouraged him to change real quick to coordinate and we set the timer up and here are the results.

Oh, and we were on our way to the hospital to see the newest Decker addition, born on Chase's birthday.

I wanted Jasper out of the picture but we wouldn't get out. But I love the picture, he cooperated with a smile on his face and it turned out adorable.



Patiently waiting for mommy.
Daddy's turn. Chase wasn't cooperating with me for this one.

1 comment:

stacy said...

What beautiful pictures! Did you do that with a self timer? I never have any luck when I try that. Very soon you will have to take an updated family picture!
Not soon enough, right?