Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Finding our Christmas tree...11-29
In itself was quite the event, not the actual getting of the tree but getting there. Long story short...got home from church, changed, grabbed the camera, snack and jumped in the truck. Truck wouldn't start, sat there tried again, still nothing. Contemplated what to do, Option 1: take the car and tie the tree on top, not my favorite, or Option 2: ask Jeff to borrow his truck to get our tree. I liked Option 2 much better. So we put Chase back in the car, drive to Jeff and Katie's and put Chase in the truck. Are you following how many times we just moved Chase? Car, out of car seat into the house, then in the truck, then back in the car, then in Jeff's truck. Phew. An hour later we are walking the tree lot to find the "perfect" tree. It was a perfect, sunny day but no snow which was much easier for Chase to tromple around.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw, fun memories :-)I like your new banner-it almost looks like a Norman Rockwell! BTW, I ordered our Christmas cards yesterday. Can you e-mail me your address so I can add you all? silvereasel75@aol.com
Post a Comment