Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Raising a child

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6


Such an important verse, if only the rest of the world realized this and lived by it.
First family picture, last day in the hospital.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It's not fair that you look so good after giving birth to that big boy! Love the family picture. Chase is such a joy to have in the nursery. You just have to look at him to get him to smile.

♥ Amy said...

Hi Dawn,

I typed you directions at midnight last night, but then lost connection, so it wouldn't post. I'll try again. Take 88 all the way to 96, then turn right. Just past the gas station and the Dipper ice cream stand (both on the right), you'll see a little parking lot on the lefthand side with a wooden booth. Once you pull in, you'll see a pathway leading into the woods. It goes in about 5 miles, I guess, but I've never been that far with the kids. After you cross the first bridge, you'll see a path that veers off to the right down a little hill. That leads to the first set of falls. It's beautiful down there (and perfect for wading in the summer). Once you go once, I'll guarantee you'll go back again. Enjoy. And see? I'm not bad at giving directions, just following them. ;)

And by the way, you do look beautiful for having just delivered that big baby boy.