Your boy was born needing a haircut. All that hair! How does he do for you? I had to take my boys to a lady barber for their haircuts (as babies). I can't cut straight on a well behaved husband, let alone a squirming 4 month old. And, yes, Katelyn is a tomboy. We used to fight it, but then I realized there are a lot of very feminine ladies that were once considered tomboys. Brianna is my girly-girl.
I always wonder what Eli's hair would have looked like if I wouldn't have cut it so early. His didn't lay day like Chase's it stood straight up. I love the pictures though. So fun to see babies with all that hair.
2 comments:
Your boy was born needing a haircut. All that hair! How does he do for you? I had to take my boys to a lady barber for their haircuts (as babies). I can't cut straight on a well behaved husband, let alone a squirming 4 month old.
And, yes, Katelyn is a tomboy. We used to fight it, but then I realized there are a lot of very feminine ladies that were once considered tomboys. Brianna is my girly-girl.
I always wonder what Eli's hair would have looked like if I wouldn't have cut it so early. His didn't lay day like Chase's it stood straight up. I love the pictures though. So fun to see babies with all that hair.
Post a Comment