Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm going to try this out

So this is all new to me and I am going to try it out. I love to write in a journal but always find myself too tired write. Let's see how this goes.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Hey Dawn! I just wanted to say thanks for your comment, it was so great to hear from you and to also know you relate to what I was feeling. Being able to raise our children from home is something I have always felt so strongly about- there is just so much in the life of a child that goes by so quickly. I look forward to visiting your own blog- your going to have fun with it! I enjoyed your country pictures...makes me want to be back in the country too! I'm sure fall is wonderful up there too! Fall is warmer here, but I sure do love this season. Keep in touch fellow blogger!
God bless you all too :)