Sunday, October 19, 2008
I feel so loved
Finally a chance to write and note the memories made. Friday when I got home from a long day at work, daddy and Chase were both waiting for mommy in the recliner. I walked in the living room as soon as I got home, jacket and shoes on, and said 'hello' to my babies. Chase lit up and gave me a big smile. I kissed him and said hello and walked out to take off my shoes and jacket. As soon as I left the room he started to cry, a real cry. Chase doesn't cry so I knew it was a sad, don't leave me mommy cry. That is the first time he did that and it made me feel so special and loved. I ran right back into the living room and picked him up...the shoes and jacket can wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so cute! I missed Chases's smiling face in the nursery tonight. Hope everyone is feeling OK.
Post a Comment