This weekend has been full of many memories and firsts. Saturday we had a full day from morning to night. I'm in the process of converting our shed, really a nice outbuilding, to my new workout/craft area. It requires a total overhaul, tearing down all the dry wall and raising the ceiling to be a cathedral ceiling. While we were working on this, Chase was playing outdoors soaking up some fresh air. And in the meantime I had some squash in the oven, I plan on freezing it and pureeing some for Chase to eat. Yummy.
Evening came and it was time for little man to try his first, real food besides rice cereal, which we've been giving to him here and there. His first taste was hilarious, of course. Such a funny look. But after that I couldn't feed it to him fast enough.



What a mess...but so much fun. Into the tub he went followed by baby massage, book, and zzzzzzzz. After he was asleep and in bed, I kept my promise to Brad and made him an apple pie, his absolute favorite. Don't ask what time I finally went to bed. Let's just say I am a night owl.
1 comment:
Thanks!! Now I want some apple pie. It looks delicious. My pies sometimes look pretty pathetic, but
they usually taste good. That's the important part, right?
Chase looks so cute eating his first "real" food. It's one of my favorite baby "firsts".
Post a Comment