Saturday, November 21, 2009

NYC here we come

Yes, Brad and I are going to try a trip alone without little man. Remember this post.... when we were going to go to Niagara Falls? Well, we never went because Chase was pretty sick and I wasn't going to leave him. So we're going to try NYC in a couple of weeks. I've ALWAYS wanted to go over Christmas ever since Home Alone 2. LOL.

It is absolutely crazy how much hotels cost in the city, outrageous. So we are going to stay in NJ at a Hyatt. I am very excited about the hotel too. We got an amazing deal. But now I have to figure how to do our planes, trains and automobiles to get to the city.
We are going to visit the Statue of Liberty first thing. I really wanted to go up in the crown but tickets are already sold out. Ridiculous. We're going to both the Lady of Liberty and Ellis Island. Very excited. After that we're just going to have fun. Definitely Rockefeller Center, Times Square, The Plaza, and F.O.A. Schwartz. :) We will be tourists. LOL.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Have a great time. My parents did a bus tour once. It met outside of the city (I think) and took you to all of the "hot" spots. They liked it because the didn't have to drive in the city.

♥ Amy said...

Sounds SO exciting! I'm happy for you. Maybe you'll get a full night's sleep, too, right? Yay!

Queenb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Queenb said...

Hi Dawnie! I've given you an award for your awesome blog! Come here to pick it up!

http://ladybugsandtransformers.blogspot.com/2009/11/sharing-love.html !!!

Just copy and paste the link in your website field!