Thank you everyone for your posts, just from the few posts I received, it shows how everyone feels different. One of the internet research sites I was reading explained, which I knew but didn't think of, there are many strains of the flu as well as the H1N1 flu. When they come up with a vaccine for the regular flu every season they are gambling on which strain. Remember the one year they got it wrong? Well, apparently there are over 700 strains of the H1N1 flu, again this is just from one site so I am not sure how accurate the number is but I know there is more than one strain.
Plus they say it usually takes one year to develop and test a flu vaccine, this one, 7 months. And I agree with one of the posts that I too believe all the media hype is to cover up what the Administration is doing and trying to pass....Healthcare Reform. Yes, we all need healthcare but it will leave our children taxed to death and the government in control. Just what Obama wants. Anyway back to "God's Answer."
But I have been feeling this way for about a month and it felt so good to finally write my feelings, that's why in part, I started this blog, it's my journal. But anyway, last night I was reading November 19 in the Read the Bible in one year Bible. Well, one of the passages was from Pslams 118. And three verses stood out to me so clearly, I felt an overwhelming peace.
Psalms 118
8. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
17. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
18. The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.
This my answer and I feel good. Again this is my decision and any decision that anyone else makes is what's right for them. That's just life, we all have to make decisions and the decisions that are right for ourselves and our family.
It is extremely scary that it is affecting so many young and pregnant but my trust is in the LORD to keep us healthy or if we do get the flu, to beat it and be fine. I have never washed my hands so many times or used antibacterial as much as lately, washed down everything, used the cart cover every.single.time. I feel like a germ freak, which if you know me, I am not. But to keep us healthy this winter, I am going the extra mile to keep germs at bay.
So if you're sick, stay away. :)
2 comments:
So you won't judge me if I stay home from church all winter, lol? That's about how it's been lately. No more sickness, but the leftover runny noses just keep on running so we're waiting it out.
So glad you got your answer.
I, of course, will be judging Amy for a variety of reasons. :)
Post a Comment