Two days later I went to check and see how it was doing and it looked like we fed it Miracle Grow, the plants had sprouted and were doing great. Just in two days. I was amazed.
I said something to a friend and he said, "Yeah, the weeds were sucking the life out of the plants and getting all the nutrients first." Then he added, "It's like sin, sucking the life out of us and stunting our growth." Such a good analogy...I would never tell him that it would just go straight to his head. But it did get me thinking...what weeds are in my life that are stunting my growth spiritually, physically, mentally. I'm "weeding" my house/garden so why wouldn't I "weed" my life too?
Chase helping us plant our garden--Memorial Day May 25, 2009
1 comment:
I think that thought will stick with me all day....Thank you!!
Post a Comment