Last weekend was our first mini-camping trip. But I will save that for another post it's late so here's a funny from tonight.
Chase was "helping" me clean the office tonight, organizing and purging. Well, I was moving something and turned around and this was what was waiting for me. 


Chase was sitting to the right of the paint next to the cord. Just as I turned around he had the cord in his hand about to play with it. Fortunately he picked up the part of the cord with no paint. Both mommy and baby walked out of the room without any paint on them. However, the bottom of one flip-flop didn't fair so well.
They always say it only takes a second.
Why wasn't the lid on tight you ask? Well, this paint can has been here, there and everywhere in the past 5 years so it doesn't close anymore. But the paint is still good. The office door is waiting to be painted so hopefully there is enough left.
1 comment:
Pretty good to make that bad of a mess and still keep clean! And good for you for getting more cleaning done! I wish I could say the same...
Post a Comment