Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So thankful for

  • A beautiful, healthy baby boy
  • A loving husband, my love, my all
  • Great friends and church family
  • A loving family, even with all our crazinesses and issues
  • Great in-laws, every.one.of.them.
  • A beautiful home in the country with a gorgeous view
  • Siding on my home
  • Summer is almost here
  • An almost new dishwasher, so nice
  • A great stroller that runs smooth
  • A great employer
  • My almost finished workout room
  • My new weight bench
  • My health
  • I am able to exercise and run
  • Chase enjoys tagging along with me in the stroller
  • Brad and Chase are both healthy
  • Our upcoming "date" night to Niagara Falls
  • God has blessed me in so many ways
  • Great animals, even Baxter, I guess
  • Laptops
  • Contacts
  • Our freedom to...count the many freedoms we have.
  • Those who fight for our freedom
  • A warm, cozy home
  • The beautiful Gulf of Mexico, or any ocean
  • The mountains
  • Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring
  • My eyesight to be able to enjoy all the seasons and the beauty that surrounds
  • Good vehicles
  • A surprise hardwood floors
  • A husband who is my best friend and high school sweetheart
  • The opportunity to serve alongside my hubby in the Air Force
  • The opportunity to live in Florida and North Carolina
  • A wonderful department at work
  • The ability to read
  • The chance to be pregnant the same time as my BFF, even though we never see eachother anymore
  • Enjoying every single minute, hour, day with my baby boy and hubby

The list can just go on and on. I just needed a reminder of everything I do have and to be thankful for. I needed a refresher on my word for the year..."want" and a reminder of everything wonderful in my life. I may not have the newest and best but I have exactly what I need and more. I've been blessed in more ways than one and need to remember that. I need to remember everything will happen in God's timing, not mine, and his will be done.

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."

Oldie but goodie.



2 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks for the reminder to be thankful!
That was a very encouraging post.
:)

♥ Amy said...

Great list! You heard from everybody how much a baby would change your life, but not seeing your best friends anymore isn't one of those you probably anticipated, was it? Hope you get some time together when the weather gets nicer. Something about warm weather draws you out and helps you make more time for playdates.

I love that second shot of Chase. He's really checking that car out, isn't he? Do I see another car lover coming up? Best thing in the world - watching your boys become miniature replicas of the man you love.