Sunday afternoon Chase and I were inside playing/cleaning, well let me rephrase that, Chase was playing while I was cleaning. But I played too, actually I played just as much. Well anyway, while "we" played Brad was outside working on his race car. I went to the kitchen for something and when I came back this is what Chase was doing and yelling "dadyyyy".



When Brad brings in wood he always knocks and talks to Chase through this window. So he pulled himself up and yelled for daddy. It so so stinkin' cute. I guess I'm just too boring for him. But I just think he loves his daddy so much and wanted to say "hi".
2 comments:
He is sooo cute!
Oh, I would love to hear that story sometime! I knew it could have been much worse and I was thanking God for that while I was sitting alone and forsaken on a drainage pipe.
:)
Post a Comment