Saturday, April 25, 2009

Chase 1st Birthday Party Invite

Ok, so I am a horrible person. I ran into Julia tonight and she asked when Chase's birthday was. Well, his big 1st birthday is this Saturday. And how horrible for me not to invite my fellow blogging friends who have been such a part of his life, online and not. So, though it may be late, you are all invited to join us in celebrating his first year. Just let me know if you plan on coming so I can plan accordingly. No gifts are needed. Chase has plenty and I'm sure Grammies, Papas, Nonnies, etc. will spoil him.

If you would like to join us drop me an email: dawnsal526@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Julia said...

Awww, you're too sweet! I was just worried about you getting surprise guests...who knows who is reading these blogs!

Your invitation is too cute! I love it. Did you make it up yourself? I can't believe he's going to be a year already!

♥ Amy said...

One year old! Seems like we were just having a baby shower!

Do you have room for 13 more? Just kidding. Enjoy your celebration with family! I'm sure he'll eat up the love and attention.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Chase!!!!!