Saturday, April 4, 2009

Chase helping around the house...kind of

Today was such a cold, snowy, yucky day and it's April mind you. Days like this make me miss my southern homes, Florida and North Carolina. But I digress and complain.


Anyway after my bi-weekly grocery trip, I stayed in the rest of the day cleaning and baking. After I fed Chase his lunch, I put him in his Jeep and let him roam while I baked breakfast for Sunday school. He watched me while I baked, went in and out of the frig, put dishes in the dishwasher, etc. I had the dishwasher open and turned away, before I knew it, Chase was "helping" me put away dishes and decided he wanted a snack from the frig. Never a dull moment with an elventh month old. And I hear it just gets better. :)
Notice his Jeep is over the dishwasher.

Chase "made" me the big "I love you" card on the frig. It is so adorable, it even has his feet and hands inked inside.

1 comment:

♥ Amy said...

Fun help! Enjoy it while you can. :)