There were kids everywhere and the 2 year old birthday girl's nose kept running. Yeah! I wanted to walk right back out the door but obviously couldn't. I kept an eye on Chase and wiped his hands and some of the toys, secretively. But then the inevitable, it was time to go. "Give Chase a kiss good-bye!" I hear from the background. No, really that's ok. But too late...SMOOCH! Right on the lips, twice. How do you tell a 2 year old birthday girl no? So a cold it is.
Winter...it's a love/hate relationship. Love...the beautiful, pureness of the snow. The crisp, cold as it enters and clears the lungs. But hate...the cold/flu season that comes along with it. I don't even know my best friend's little girl because we NEVER see each other. We may share alot but not sickness when the kids are involved. So keep Chase in your prayers that he is well for longer than a week. The nursery ladies don't even know him anymore. 


This is where he has to play when we visit anyone, I don't want him to catch anything. (Kidding, of course). We were playing with baskets during an all day catch up of laundry.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!
Sorry Chase is sick again. It probably was inevitable though. Colds are going around church too. I'm just waiting for our turn to catch it.
awww that is a tough situation to try and protect Chase without being rude....I'll pray he heals quick.
I like the basket idea! One of each color for the nursery kids. Think they would go for it?
I hope your little guy is feeling better soon. It's so hard to stay home for just a runny nose, but you never know what the cold will be like for the person you pass that innocent runny nose on to. Thanks for being considerate. :)
We do miss him in the nursery so don't take him to any more parties! :)
Bless his heart! Hopefully his cold will pass soon! Just think...he shouldn't be very sick when he gets older...he's already been exposed to everything now.
Post a Comment