As I committed to in the beginning of the year, I am continuing my quest to clean every room in our house at least once a quarter. So far I have just three rooms to go, not bad. This weekend was the living room. I really went all out for this room and shampooed the entire room, five times over. And in addition, I decided it was time for a new color. I picked out the color but haven't purchased it yet. If you know me, you know I like color, in good taste of course. I only have one room that is white, the office, and that is really only because I am hardly ever in there so I haven't bothered yet.
So the living room...it is a really nice beige but I am just bored with it and one of the walls has some marks. I've been meaning to repaint that wall since we moved in but never got around to it and I thought this would be the perfect time to repaint it altogther. This is the first time ever that I picked out a paint so quickly, Brad was happy. So we'll see how it goes. I plan on taping it off during the week and paint this weekend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'll have to be sure to remember to take before and after pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment