...it's looking past the housework and finding fun and memories within.
Being a full-time working mom doesn't leave me alot of time for anything. When the weekends come around I am ecstatic to have two whole full days to spend with my baby, that sounds sad, but right now that is reality for me. But these two days also require my time to clean the house. I try to keep up on it during the week but there is always something that needs to be done. Cleaning the bathroom, laundry, mopping, etc. I needed to change our sheets and put it off all week until the weekend came around. But I will not clean the house while Chase is awake, I don't want to waste my precious time cleaning when I can spend it with him. But I really needed to change our sheets...
so we did it together!
We jumped on the bed, played Peek-a-boo, made a tent, played photographer (of course) and laughed...alot. 45 minutes later the bed still wasn't made, but that was fine with me. We had fun. I guess we had too much fun because Chase went right down for a nap, no argument. After he was down for his nap, I finally made the bed.





1 comment:
So sweet. I have such fond memories of working in the kitchen with Elisabeth in her seat on the counter beside me or folding laundry on the bed with her "folding" laundry beside me. She was a part of everything I did and I loved every minute of it. Still do! I just have a LOT more company now. :)
Post a Comment